Bigfish is a full-service strategy consulting and creative agency based in Scottsdale, Arizona looking for our next Junior Account Manager. We’ve assembled a team of leading strategists, visionary creative minds and technical rock stars. Our dedicated team leverages digital platforms to complement world-class brand strategy and inspired creative. Harmonizing our interdisciplinary approach has given us the ability to deliver at the highest level—and quickly build a reputation as an agency that delivers meaningful value.
The Junior Account Manager Role:
We are looking for a detail-oriented, eager, and charismatic Junior Account Manager to support our kickass Account Managers in leading the day-to-day operations of our client accounts.
You will become the designated go-to person for both internal and client communications. You will assist in the writing and presentation of campaign concepts, creative materials, project estimates, and more.
- Not afraid to get involved
- Highly organized and detail-oriented (a phenomenal note taker without being reminded)
- Excellent at verbal/written and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Able to manage simultaneous tasks in an extremely fast-paced environment with dynamic responsibilities and priorities
- Curious and always learning
- Committed to supporting the delivery of remarkable client service
- Strong problem-solving and collaborative skills
- A natural born leader who knows how to play nice with others
- The one who is always “on the ball.” No details get past you. You are always one step ahead.
- Act as key support to multiple Account Managers on a portfolio of B2B and B2C clients
- Create production schedules and support the management of internal resources to ensure all client work is delivered on-time and on-budget (AKA… you can whip up killer Excel documents in your sleep and manage them to a tee.)
- Create detailed and accurate meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications
- Participate in all internal meetings to brainstorm and develop strategy, creative and development work for clients
- Build and maintain meaningful client relationships
- This is a full-time position.
- Bachelor’s degree required—bonus points if it’s in Marketing, Communications, or a Liberal Arts field.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as Mac OS.
- Previous agency experience is preferred.
No calls, please.