Bigfish is a full-service consulting and creative advertising agency based in Scottsdale, Arizona and we are looking for a Digital Marketing Copywriter to join our team. We’re a diverse group of leading strategists, visionary creative minds and technical rock stars dedicated to generating tangible ROI for our clients, all through world-class brand strategy and inspired creativity. Harmonizing our interdisciplinary approach has given us the ability to deliver at the highest level—and quickly build a reputation as an agency that delivers meaningful value.
The Digital Marketing Copywriter Role:
As a Digital Marketing Copywriter, you’ll be the strategic leader in developing engaging written content for clients across multiple industries, as well as guide the brand direction of our internal agency voice. Channels include: email, web, social, internal communications, print assets, product briefs, white papers, and creative assets. In addition, a strong understanding of SEO and related digital tools is strongly preferred. This is a full-time position.
- Able to ask strategic questions and implement feedback.
- Motivated, ambitious, and a self-starter.
- Interested in and have a working knowledge of all forms of digital and social media.
- A creative, intelligent, witty writer.
- Strategic, highly organized, and detail-oriented.
- Free thinking and big-picture focused.
- Curious and always ready to learn.
- A strong problem solver with collaborative skills.
- Able to multitask between different channels of writing.
You’re Able To:
- Develop insightful, creative and intelligent copy for advertising campaigns across multiple channels.
- Research and develop technical copy for a wide variety of assets related to software companies and technology suites.
- Successfully create a multitude of diverse assets including creative ad copy, website content, blog and social content, and technical software copy including infographics, email campaigns, and e-book copy.
- Collaborate with teams and clients to understand objectives and strategies that drive copy execution.
- Adapt to a quickly moving environment and have fun at the same time.
- Integrate on-site SEO best practices and have a familiarity with digital tools such as Google Analytics, WordPress, MOZ, WP plug-ins etc.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, advertising, business, English, creative writing, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of copywriting experience is a must.
- Previous experience in an advertising or digital marketing agency.
- Fundamental to an intermediate understanding of Google Analytics, WordPress, and Third-Party WP Plug-Ins.
- Digital copywriting portfolio across multiple mediums and platforms.
- Proficient management of assignments, deadlines, and internal communication.
- Resourceful self-starter who has the ability to communicate strategy and concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to work cohesively with a multidisciplinary team.
No calls, please.