Do you specialize in developing and maintaining digital marketing campaigns, and supporting the deployment of digital media plans, paid search, SEO, SEM, social media, blog and posting efforts?
Bigfish, a full-service creative agency, is looking for a proven leader in the digital media marketing space. A solid background in managing digital, social media and web marketing is a must. We need someone who understands how to engage, captivate, convert and cultivate an online audience—a Digital Media Manager responsible for working with Bigfish and client teams to develop all digital content, web, and media marketing initiatives and campaigns that drive traffic, convert sales and build long-term loyalty with prospects and customers.
This Digital Media Manager will be the chief human resource driving the strategic alignment of creative content and materials that maintain the integrity of the diverse brands Bigfish serves, the presentation of cohesive go-to-market strategies, and the successful achievement of client objectives. Metrics, KPIs, and data matter to Bigfish—in this position, they need to be an integral part of your mindset.
Importantly, this is an opportunity for you to join and work closely with a serious (and seriously fun!) creative, web development, strategy, and administrative leadership team.
- Clearly understand client objectives
- Oversee web efforts and social media campaigns and take advantage of engagement opportunities with customers and prospects
- Maximize effectiveness within an agreed upon budget (and point out where small budget increases can get big ROI)
- Competently analyze weekly/monthly sales data and either correct course and/or build on successes
- Develop and support effective test and control measures to identify campaigns, tactics and content with the most successful conversion rates
- Review, analyze and interpret product and sales information, identifying trends and opportunities and making actionable digital marketing recommendations.
- Evaluate and optimize Paid Search campaigns to achieve specific KPIs and conversions.
- Help design A/B testing options
- Help educate clients and staff on search engine marketing best practices (in terms even a novice could understand)
- Analyze and improve the Bigfish SEM process by recommending and deploying new tools and processes.
- Assist in the Bigfish sales process by contributing to new business pitches and diagnostics on current campaigns
- Bachelors or Masters in Marketing, Advertising or Digital Strategy
- 2-4 years of demonstrated digital and media marketing management experience, with an expertise in all things Google AdWords.
- Experience working with a team of creative thinkers
- Experience with schedules, budgets, and the constant need to be flexible
- Solid technical awareness with an ability to help address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Hands-on experience with project management software (we currently use Teamwork)
- Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
- Understanding of SEO, SEM and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of UE software
- Ability to comprehend and translate data into actionable marketing objectives
- Excellent communication skills, a detail-oriented mentality, strong problem-solving skills
- Eagerness to stay on top of the latest trends in digital marketing
- This is a full-time position.
The Bigfish office is located in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. We urge qualified and interested candidates to contact us by applying through our website.