Bigfish is a full-service strategy consulting and creative agency based in Scottsdale, Arizona looking for our next Media Planner/Buyer. We’ve assembled a team of leading strategists, visionary creative minds and technical rock stars. Our dedicated team leverages digital platforms to complement world-class brand strategy and inspired creative. Harmonizing our interdisciplinary approach has given us the ability to deliver at the highest level—and quickly build a reputation as an agency that delivers meaningful value.
The Media Planner/Buyer Role:
We are seeking an eager, smart, and extremely motivated Media Planner/Buyer to support our growing client base. Are you ready to develop traditional and digital media strategies, implement plans, and track and analyze the results on behalf of local, national, and international clients? Great, then we’d love to meet you.
- Not afraid to get speak up
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Good with numbers and are able to analyze research data to determine the best placements
- Have an interest and actively use all forms of digital and social media (but who doesn’t these days?)
- Excellent at verbal/written and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Curious and always learning
- Strong problem-solving and collaborative skills
- A natural born leader who knows how to play nice with others
- Research, develop, plan and execute media for a number of clients at once
- Present media plans to account management and clients
- Gather, organize and present competitive research, media trends and spending data that support your appraoch
- Collaborate with Account Service, Social Media, Digital and Creative teams to ensure our client’s campaigns are truly integrated
- Maintain effective relationships with clients and associates
- Be responsible for negotiating media and added value for all clients
- Analyze and write rationale for any over or under delivery
- Evaluate sponsorships and media opportunities based on targets, objectives, and desired outcomes for all campaigns
- Analyze proposals, negotiate and monitor all digital campaigns through third party tracking (i.e. Media Mind, DFA, etc.)
- Manage digital reporting on a client need basis
- Act as liaison between media vendors and the agency
- Resolve billing discrepancies as needed
- This is a full-time position.
- Minimum 1-3 years of media planning/buying experience; agency experience strongly preferred
- Proficiency in SmartPlus, SQAD, SRDS, Kantar, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Business Manager, and 3rd party ad servers
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, advertising, communications or related field
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as Mac OS.
No calls, please.