Bigfish is a full-service, omnichannel creative agency. Unsurprisingly, digital is a huge and constantly growing component within that channel mix. That’s why we’re looking for a qualified Project Manager to join our team. Someone who will specifically be in charge of the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, social media posting (both organic and paid), web applications and advertising campaigns.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help Bigfish clients achieve their business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Project Manager, you should possess strong communication skills so you can contribute ideas and collaborate effectively with a team of extremely cool and extremely focused writers, designers, web developers, and administrators. Around here, culture matters—we work hard, we play hard, we believe there are no bad ideas, we make merciless fun of bad ideas.
Here’s your takeaway: This position is about your ability to manage and deliver high-quality digital assets across their lifecycles on time and on budget, and look reasonably calm doing it.
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver high-quality projects on time
- Develop support documentation including requirement specifications
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Proven work experience as a Project Manager on marketing projects
- Hands on experience with project management software (we currently use Teamwork)
- Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of UE software
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Experience building a deploying multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Management, Computer Science or a related specialty
Our office is in Old Town Scottsdale, conveniently located adjacent to the Coach House—please apply through our website to take the next step.