FireHost came to us looking for a brand update: a sleek new look and feel that would generate excitement and buzz at an upcoming trade show.
- Give the FireHost brand a modernized revamp to reflect their evolving products and solutions; i.e. “Armor”.
- Visualize security, threats and data in an inventive way to ensure that the new Armor brand would stand out in the crowded cybersecurity space.
- Complete a brand strategy, new brand identity, design and develop a new website and redesign all collateral pieces in 90 days.
We wanted Armor’s new presence to exude confidence and competence, while presenting cyber security in a novel, exciting fashion that could translate across mediums.
- Through extensive marketplace research, determine what unique branding approaches lay at our disposal.
- Through wireframing and mockup designs, quickly create an outline and creative direction that suited Armor’s goals for brand recognition.
- Develop service centric messaging and redesign collateral to prepare Armor for a rockstar debut at the VM World Conference.