BASIS was, and continues to be, an exploding player in the charter school marketplace, spreading across the United States and even overseas. But all that expansion doesn’t come without growing pains. That’s where Bigfish came in.
- Develop 30 brand new individual charter school sites for the growing BASIS network.
- Fill seats of both students and teachers in time for the school season.
- Make the sites simple to navigate/easy to maintain.
The idea was to make BASIS stand out as much for their academic achievements as for their innovative curriculum and talented students, enticing potential parents and teachers to apply.
- Research existing BASIS audience to develop guidelines for appropriate messaging and content.
- Design site structure around hierarchy of relevance and ease of navigation for students, parents and teachers.
- Create marketing collateral for both parent and teacher personas for a social driven recruitment campaign.
- Build sites using templatized elements for consistency across schools and simplify maintenance for BASIS staff.
- Leave space on each site for individual schools to showcase their unique elements and strengths.