A titan in the local sports and philanthropy arenas, Fiesta Bowl came to Bigfish seeking a website redesign that would translate to more wins – both for the organization and its sponsors.
- Bring a more modern feel and updated user experience to the Fiesta Bowl website.
- Build for scalable growth with a brand new CMS.
- Differentiate Fiesta Bowl in the marketplace as a unique and exciting bowl game.
- Create a platform that could accommodate changing sponsors and ticketing for various teams.
At Bigfish, we’re strong believers that successful websites don’t happen by chance, it takes a thorough knowledge of both your audience and objectives before laying down the framework.
- Develop user stories through thoughtful research of the market and extensive stakeholder interviews, tracking functional requirements to guide the design process.
- Create a full migration plan from the old CMS to the proposed new WordPress platform.
- Build prototypes for the homepage and interior pages and review to optimize for user experience.
- Use each step in the planning phase to strategically align for success in the implementation phase.